Confidence and Self-Esteem White Rhodium Plate Set of 4 Gemstone Stretch Bracelets
Whether you are insecure, shy, recovering from an un-healthy relationship or up-bringing, once you are able to shed any of the aforementioned and find your image in God is when the "True You" will shine. This beautiful bracelet set was designed to celebrate you, your friend, your loved one, that may struggle with confidence... but we all know you and your friends are fabulous, so lets celebrate all of you with this set. Enjoy the soothing peachy pink tone of the Sunstone, the soothing soft hue of Moonstone, as well as two versions of the “Universal Healer,” Clear Quartz. This set includes 1 6-7mm Sunstone Round Stretch Bracelet with a White Rhodium Plate Tag, 1 6-7mm Matte Clear Quartz Round Stretch Bracelet, 1 3-4mm Polished Round Clear Quartz Stretch Bracelet and 1 4-5mm Polished Round Moonstone Stretch Bracelet.
Hebrews 10:35 NIV States: "So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded."
- Sunstone: Heightens Intuition and allows the Real Self to Shine through, Happily Dissipates Fearfulness, Alleviates Stress and Increases Vitality. Encourages Independence and Originality
- Clear Quartz: Universal Healer, Elevates Thoughts and Perspective, Harmony, Relieves Pain
- Moonstone: Soothes Emotional Instability, Balance, Tenderness
- Stone Detail: 6-7mm Polished Sunstone, 6-7mm Matte Round Clear Quartz, 4-5mm Polished Moonstone, 3-4mm Polished Clear Quartz
- Hangtag Size: ½” L x 1/8” W
- Approximate Bracelet Length 7-1/2”, Fits Average Wrist
- 925 Sterling Silver
- White Rhodium Plated
- All Willa James Jewelry is Nickel Free
- Tag Manufactured in Thailand, Bracelet Hand-made in USA
- Comes with Signature Willa James Pouch
Please note we use all-natural gemstones and all items are handmade. Your bracelet size will vary slightly and all gemstones will feature color variations and striations making each of them unique, just as we are made. Please note that Willa James does not claim any healing abilities of our gemstones. We believe that they function as a gentle reminder of God's ability to handle all situations that life provides us and empowers us to face life with contentment, strength, love, and perseverance.